The Holiday season is just around the corner and we want to celebrate with you! Starting on Monday, December 10, we will have the 12 Days of Frye which is a daily contest on our Facebook page where you can win various prizes. Simply comment and share the post to enter for a chance to win.
We want to thank our generous partners who have donated some of the prizes for the contest: Bouton d’or Acadie, Chapters, Chocolate River Publishing, Éditions Perce-Neige, Goose Lane Editions, Tidewater Books and Theatre New Brunswick.
The Frye Festival is a registered charity and we truly appreciate all donations, big and small. Your help will allow us to share the Festival experience with book lovers of all ages. In the spirit of the season, please consider donating online—it only takes a few minutes. Thank you for your support!
We are proud to create contexts for learning and creativity with readers and writers of all ages in our great bilingual community.
In April 2019, we will:
- Organize 90 author visits in schools, daycares and community centres all over New Brunswick at absolutely no cost to schools or students
- Distribute nearly $5,000 worth of books in schools and the community
- Celebrate the literary talents of 230 youth through events such as Imagination at Work, Budding Writers, Words on Stage and the Provincial Creative Writing Contest
- Offer cash prizes and free half-day writing workshops with Festival authors for the winners of our Provincial Creative Writing Contest
- Give the Frye Academy X jury of bilingual high school students the chance to meet the winning author of the literary debate