Exhibit of drawings and texts by students from kindergarten to Grade 4
Participating is free and easy:
- Write a story, poem or a drawing along with a short text on one sheet of paper (8.5 x 11'', one sided only).
- Include the student's name, grade level, teacher's name and school name on the submission.
- Send* the texts and drawings:
- by mail at P.O. Box 26023, Moncton, NB E1E 4H9;
- or to our office at the Aberdeen Cultural Centre (140 Botsford street, Moncton, suite 21).
During the Festival, the participants will have the chance to admire their creations during the exhibit opening which will take place at the Moncton Public Library. The whole family can meet festival authors, attend readings and all participants receive. prizes!
After the opening, the exhibit will be presented at Assumption Place.
*All the submissions will be returned to the schools after the festival.